Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Regional Director of Operations
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The Associate Regional Director of Operations ensures client satisfaction through providing consistent on the job training, follow up/ongoing professional development for new/tenured associates, inventory control, comprehensive iValet compliance and providing unparalleled customer service to property managers. The Assistant Regional Director of Operations is responsible for leading performance and supporting a team of District Managers within an assigned region. Reporting to the Regional Director of Operations, the Assistant Regional Director of Operations is responsible for providing direction for up to 10-20 District Managers within several assigned regions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct, lead, support, motivate and develop a district team, and build a shared commitment to improving business performance, and provide coverage for District Managers and RDO as needed.
- Recruiting, training and development of all District Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in assigned territory.
- Assign new communities in Salesforce and iValet. Assist with iValet compliance through consistent communication.
- Monitor company vehicle conditions, including fuel and maintenance schedules.
- Evaluate, analyze and interpret performance data and metrics including budget management.
- Partner with Regional Account Manager, District Managers and Regional Director of Operations (RDO), sales, and operations associates within the region to maintain and expand client base and identify new sales opportunities.
- Assist District Managers with complaint resolution and client retention efforts with adherence to Valet Living policies and procedures.
- Conduct spot checks based on service, budget or safety concerns and provide a summary assessment to the RDO.
- Manage adoption, implementation, tracking, and completion of assigned regional projects, other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required. Prefer three years of related leadership experience, budgeting, and reporting.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Proven success in building teams and fostering business relationships with customer service experience or a strong customer service focus.
- Project management skills -- planning, coordination of work, detail orientation, highly organized, and good time-management.
- Basic knowledge of personnel policies including hiring, interviewing and terminating.
- Proven success in managing and developing a team through strong leadership and mentorship and builds collaborative relationships with their team and colleagues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced verbal, written communications skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences.
- Ability to make sound business/operations decisions quickly and under pressure.
- Ability to frequently walk, stand, climb, lift, carry, stoop, bend, kneel and reach.
- Ability to occasionally work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
- Ability to occasionally climb stairs, walk distances, and be exposed to disagreeable odors.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver license and good driving record.
Valet Living Benefits
- Work from home
- Company vehicle, including gas card
- Company laptop and cell phone
- Comprehensive group medical, dental and vision plans plus RX coverage
- Medical/dependent care spending plan
- Company paid group life insurance
- Long and short term disability coverage
- 401k plan with company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off for vacation and sick time
- Company observed holidays
- Career progression opportunities with a national industry leader
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.