Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Data Engineer in Nashville, TN at Vaco
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3Q2H56HSV0K46PWG4X
- Work closely with client stakeholders and coordinate delivery of projects in scope and on time
- Define business requirements and functional specifications for a BI solution - including data requirements, reporting / presentation layer requirements.
- Drive data architecture and modeling recommendations
- Perform data ETL processing from multiple sources
- Conduct data analysis and interpret data to answer key business questions
- Develop report deliverables and data visualizations producing valuable insights to stakeholders
- 6+ years of in-depth Microsoft SQL development experience.
- 5+ years of experience maintaining Microsoft SQL environment up to current version (at least SQL/Server 2016/2017)
- 2+ years of Data Warehouse and ETL Development
- Extensive knowledge of T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, and BI tools
- Experience working in a fast paced Agile (Scrum/Kanban) environment
- Effective communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Experience with cloud technologies like Azure, Google Cloud, or AWS preferred.