Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loss Prevention Officer - East Nashville
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer Level
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday, Saturday - Sunday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking LOSS PREVENTION ASSOCIATES. Our LP officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- High School diploma (or GED) required
- Must obtain/maintain state security licensing and any other state requirements - firearms permit not needed
- Previous Law Enforcement or Military preferred or prior retail Loss Prevention experience - Undercover experience a plus
- Strong report writing and communication skills - Computer proficiency, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High degree of professionalism - Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Good decision making under pressure - Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions based on company apprehension guidelines
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel to store locations within 25 miles of home
- Ability to work retail store hours - to work evening and weekends
- Possesses general operating knowledge of retail security camera equipment
- Must be able to stand/walk sales floor for entire scheduled shift
- Must have a good track record of reliability and punctuality
*** We are looking for experienced Loss Prevention Associates that have a background in the apprehension of shoplifters. Previous security experience or former military/ law enforcement encouraged to apply***
• Blend into a retail environment
• Perform successful customer surveillance while walking the sales floor
• Detect and apprehend shoplifters following company policy and guidelines
• Exercise good judgment and make the right decisions under pressure
• Be a team player and a self-starter, with the ability to work independent
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.