United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pre/Post Op / PACU Registered Nurse - NO weekends, call, or holidays!
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Our multi-specialty surgery center in Murfreesboro, TN is seeking a top-performer with solid knowledge of Pre- operative and PACU/ Recovery Nursing .This is a fast paced environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and satisfaction outcomes .
- No weekends, no call, no holidays!
- M-F schedule, daytime hours
- Competitive benefits
- Competitive 401K
- Employee discounts
- Great employee development opportunities!
- Wonderful team-oriented environment!
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Tennessee Nursing License
- Current CPR; ACLS within 6 months of hire date
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 year experience in an ASC setting preferred
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, staff, physicians, vendors and the public
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
*Experience working in an Ambulatory Surgery Center is a plus but is not required!
*Must be team-oriented and patient-focused.