United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Job Reference #: 13678
Categories: Healthcare - Lab/Hematology/Pathology, Healthcare - Radiology/Imaging, Healthcare - Support Services
- Performs correlation studies, linearity checks, and quality control monitors to assure compliance with CLIA, TJC, and CAP.
- Analyzes, summarizes test results on each testing process and submits to Lab Manager for review and approval.
- Performs maintenance on machines systems to track education/training needs, maintenance of machines, ordering of reagents and supply inventory, etc.
- Performs troubleshooting as needed.
- Recommends supplies/equipment to enhance program.
- obtains specimens/send to pathology
We are looking for a full-time endo technician who is ready and willing to learn and be a part of a fun team, apply here at Nashville EndoSurgery Center.
- Two or four year laboratory science related degree
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in an accredited laboratory or in a hospital environment.
- Knowledge of governmental and regulating policies/standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to provide exceptional customer service to patients, physicians, and staff
- Ability to develop and maintain excel spreadsheets for data reporting.
- Ability to detect color and color changes.
- Excellent phlebotomy skills