United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Circulating Registered Nurse for Outpatient Surgery Center 4 10's, NO WEEKENDS, NO CALL and NO HOLIDAYS!
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Our multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center is seeking a full time OR Circulator to add to our outstanding ream!
- 4 10hr shifts, no weekends, call or holidays!
- Competitive pay
- Daytime hours - may vary slightly
- Competitive benefits and 401K!
The OR Registered Nurse is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure. The staff member can expect to care for adult and pediatric patients. Our scope of service includes orthopedics, podiatry, pain management, and general, urology, ENT, ophthalmology and plastics. We encourage you to stop by or contact us to talk to a member of our surgical team about why we differ from the competition!
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Minimum 1 year previous OR experience; we are willing to train an ideal candidate that desires experience as part of the OR team.
* Current Tennessee license as a Registered Nurse
* Current in CPR and BLS. ACLS and PALS certifications. Center will pay for certifications.
* Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
* Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
* Knowledgeable of policies and procedures specific to operating room nursing.
* A RN with experience in ortho and ophthalmology a plus.
Ideal candidate will be focused on excellent customer service, have the ability to multi-task, the ability to show flexibility in assignments, maintain scrupulous infection control standards, maintain professional competencies and have the ability to work as part of an interdependent multidisciplinary team. Position requires weekdays only; our clinicians enjoy-- NO HOLIDAYS, NO WEEKENDS, NO CALL. Some later evenings required as dictated by the needs of the center. Competitive salary and benefits available!