Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Salesforce Developer - Franklin, TN
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Ensure the quality of solutions and be responsible for architecting and documenting technical solutions based on client requirements and industry best practices.
- Provide guidance on technical architecture, integration, development, configuration, customization efforts for the team
- Mentor and coach technical and non-technical Salesforce.com team members
- Collaborate with others and have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical solutions to technical and business audience
- Ability to identify, build and integrate various technologies to provide client solutions and applications using SalesForce.com and other technologies
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management.
- Achieve and Maintain Service Cloud Consultant, Administrator and Developer Certifications
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Previous development experience
- 3 years of Implementation, Design, and Configuration experience within Salesforce is required.
- Understanding of the overall Architecture of Salesforce platform
- Experience with Salesforce platform - Sales/Service cloud, Force.com, Administration/Configuration, Apex, Force.com APIs, data loads
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts & MVC design patterns, and prior work with OO languages
- Deep knowledge of data modeling concepts and prior work with databases
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other AppExchange Applications, Enterprise Service Bus and integration platforms
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic development environment
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political and geographic environments
- Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer Certifications
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives