Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Project Lead / Solution Architect -- Nashville area
At TTEC, we are committed to excellence in the delivery of our comprehensive technology-enabled services that puts customer engagement at the core of business success. Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Englewood, CO, TTEC offers an integrated platform that combines analytics, strategy, process, systems integration, technology and operations to simplify the delivery of the customer experience for our Global 1000 clients and their customers.
- Manage the overall customer relationship, have full command of the customer business model, and demonstrate respect and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills
- Provide guidance on pre-sales, solutioning, integration, development, configuration, customization efforts for the team
- Effectively communicate project expectations, project goals, scope, budget, resources, and timeline, and general project status with team members, project stakeholders, and sponsors.
- Ensure project deliverables are on time and on budget while meeting customer satisfaction expectations. Assist with deliverable creation as needed.
- Monitor and review project progress and timelines. Identify and resolve issues to ensure project success. Adjust schedules and plans as needed.
- Hold project team members accountable for their deliverables
- Adhere to and adopt standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects. Provide thought leadership to improve upon and extend methodologies.
- Facilitate review sessions with the client and project team.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders.
- Mentor less experienced members of the team, and contribute excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- 5 years of demonstrated project management, solutioning, leadership, and business acumen implementing enterprise-wide applications, 3 to 5 years with Salesforce solutions.
- 3 years of demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Ability to lead enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively managing client escalations.
- Expertise and ability to present best practices in one or more of the following areas: Agile Software Development, Quality Assurance, Test Data Planning and Execution, Release Deployment
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political and geographic environments
- Advanced Experience with Salesforce platform - Service/Sales Cloud, Administration/Configuration, Apex, APIs, data loads, etc. Experience with Lightening and Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, and ability to present to technical and business audiences.
- Location in Franklin, TN with ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience, PMP, Six Sigma, CSM.
- Salesforce Administrator certification, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification preferred