Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dealer Sales & Success Manager
at Spireon, Inc.
This is Us:
- We have a bold vision to connect 25 million vehicles by 2025
- We love what we do. We do what is right. We are always reaching.
- We adhere to our brand promise – to make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful.
With nearly 4 million connected vehicles today, Spireon is an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things (IoT) technology categories. We help people and businesses track and protect their most important assets with vehicle intelligence solutions that gather Big Data and provide the critical insights with easy-to-use dashboards and apps.
This is You:
As a Dealer Sales and Success Manager (DSSM), you’ll be responsible for creating new deals and growing those new customers into highly profitable, happy customers. You’ll work in Spireon’s highest growth division, New Car Franchise Dealer, selling and servicing our industry leading Kahu connected car solution.
With Kahu, automotive dealers connect, sell, and retain customers through an all-in-one lot management, consumer vehicle management and service retention tool. Our solution hits the sweet spot of today’s car dealer needs by reducing risk, driving sales process efficiency, CSI, F&I profit and service & sales retention. The DSSM role is an extremely challenging and rewarding position as you will be the driving force behind Spireon’s growth and our dealer’s success.
- Ensure a best in class customer experience from the point of sale, through onboarding, and into account maintenance and profitability
- Effectively manage the performance of your assigned and sold accounts; including the dealer’s sell-through rate of the Kahu solution to consumers
- Partner with your auto dealers to build strong relationships and drive adoption of Kahu across all stakeholder departments including, sales, service, F&I, and store management
- Achieve high customer satisfaction by quickly solving customer issues and proactively managing customer health, taking immediate action as needed for at risk accounts
- Hit and exceed monthly sales goals by using existing contacts, cold calling and harvesting accounts from existing clients
- Effectively present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients within a specified territory
- Utilize Salesforce.com to document and drive the sales process with prospects and customers
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Effectively manage your time and activity to meet the needs of existing customers will growing your overall book of business
- 5 years’ plus experience as a GM or GSM in a franchise dealership OR experience with large-scale integrated solution software sales to Automotive Franchise Dealerships required
- Experience with B2B and B2C sales training and solution adoption
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Established network of contacts in franchise dealerships in respective territory required
- Experience working with top dealership leaders: Owner, Principal, GM
- Understand car deal structure from front to back
- Ability to establish and maintain strong, long-term customer relationships
- Develop product knowledge quickly and articulate how product impacts each department in the dealership
- Successful track record of sales results, quota attainment, and raising the level of performance for those around you
- Proficient in technology/tools to drive the sales process: Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom.com, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience working in a startup environment highly preferred
- Up to 75% travel depending on size of region and distribution of dealerships including overnight stays
- Ability to work extended hours and be “on-call” after regular business hours as needed
- Self-motivated, team player who is resilient, comfortable with change, and detail oriented
- Skilled communicator – both verbal and written
- A clean driving record (Class B license in good standing, no DUI or felony driving offenses in past 5 years) is required for this position
- 2018 Golden Bridge Award for IoT Platform of the Year
- 2017 and 2018 Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service Excellence
- Competitive Compensation and Rewards Package
- Work with the Best and Brightest Talent
- Stable, High Growth and Profitable Company
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan)
- Culture of Ongoing Learning, Training, and Development
- Employee Discounts on Spireon Products and Services