Smith Seckman Reid, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Smith Seckman Reid, Inc.
# of openings:
A leading comprehensive engineering design and consulting firm, SSR provides innovative solutions for clients with facility and infrastructure challenges. To achieve client needs, SSR has multiple locations across the US. Working with a diverse group of individuals in a variety of markets, our team of experts partner with our clients to deliver advanced solutions that last.
SSR is committed to providing opportunities and benefits to colleagues that promote living fully. Through various competitive benefits and programs available, SSR supports the health, well-being, and personal growth of its employees. SSR offers benefit options including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a generous contribution to employee-owned Health Savings Account, 401(k) with matching up to the full IRS maximum, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other employee incentives and wellness programs. SSR is a 2019 A/E/C Building a Better World Award Winner which recognizes our commitment to community outreach and improvement.
We feel that SSR is a great place, but don’t take our word for it, See what our colleagues are saying at www.ssr-inc.com/life-at-ssr .
Why Choose SSR? Look at our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages to discover more.
W e are Certified "Great Place to Work" http://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1001559
Looking for a Marketing Intern for Nashville
The Marketing Intern will assist colleagues with current projects, gaining knowledge and skills within their discipline, sharing recent developments in the field, and actively seeking educational opportunities. Part time or full time hours available.
- Assists team members with the preparation and execution of activities on assigned projects
- Learns to understand and apply industry standards and company policies
- Attends team meetings to review the status of projects
- Actively seeks opportunities to expand knowledge and skills within the discipline
- Communicates recent developments within the discipline
- Actively attends internal and external training and other educational opportunities to obtain
knowledge in relevant areas
An ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program relevant to the discipline
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
SSR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Our mission is to make a positive difference for our clients, colleagues, and communities.