Shamrock Trading Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager - RTS Financial
at Shamrock Trading Corporation
- Business Development / Sales
- Full Time/Regular
RTS Financial, a Shamrock brand, is a factoring company that provides working capital solutions to businesses across multiple industries, primarily trucking and oilfield services. By providing accounts receivable financing, we help our customers build the cash flow necessary to grow their companies.
Shamrock Trading Corporation is the parent company for a family of brands providing transportation logistics and financial services. Headquartered in Overland Park, KS, Shamrock has been voted one of Kansas City’s “Best Places to Work” for the last four years. We also have offices in Chicago, Dallas, Midland and Nashville.
RTS Financial and Shamrock Trading Corporation are looking for a Business Development Manager. This sales position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new accounts for RTS Financial. The Business Development Manager will focus on selling to new customers while developing and growing existing accounts. An ideal candidate will be self-motivated with an outgoing, ambitious and dynamic sales personality.
- Source and develop new business opportunities
- Build and maintain new and current customer relationships
- Effectively present and explain financial products and their intended value to prospective clients
- Manage and maintain a robust pipeline to achieve monthly sales goals
- Negotiate spreads and maximize profitability on all new business
- Cross-sell multiple solutions to maximize yield, consistent with strategies set by senior management
- Continually refine processes to stay in front of customers in relevant industries
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of business development experience
- Demonstrated record of success providing professional, solutions-based sales over the phone
- Proven ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a competitive sales and team environment
- Experience with high call volume (cold calling) is a plus
- Financial background is a plus
- Bilingual skills are a plus
At Shamrock we hire bright, ambitious people and give them the tools they need to be successful. By investing in training and development, we hope to become a long-term career for employees, where there are always opportunities for advancement.
Shamrock also offers a premier set of benefits for employees and their families:
- Medical: Fully-paid healthcare, dental and vision premiums for employees and eligible dependents
- Financial: Generous company 401(k) contributions and employee stock ownership after one year
- Wellness: Onsite gym, jogging trail and discounted membership to nearby fitness center (at corporate headquarters)
- Work-Life Balance: Competitive PTO and paid maternity and parental leave policies