Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™createsconnected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrichlives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From thesimplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, softwareand services improve the way our customers manage and automate theiroperations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, foreveryone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people makeSchneider Electric a great company.
The SalesforceArchitect will be responsible for designing and building systems with qualityrequirements. The architected systemsshould be auditable, highly available, configurable, inspectable, maintainable,recoverable, reliable, robust, scalable, stable and secure. The systems mustsupport highly efficient processes. The Salesforce Architect is responsible andaccountable for complete technical support of the project from the moment ofinception through product release, to development enhancements. As anApplication Architect, thorough knowledge of the Salesforce platform, its bestpractices, architecture and system integrations with other platforms arerequired. The Salesforce Architects role is to drive and ensure the qualitiesof a well-architected system for correctness, reliability, robustness,auditability, scalability, redundancy, recoverability and security.
This individualis responsible for working with Technical Leads, Product Owners, BusinessAnalysts and other developers in identifying, evaluating, and developingsolutions that meet user requirements by utilizing the SFDC toolkit (e.g.Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, etc.) and SQL capabilities (Microsoft SQL Server);for working with on-site, off-shore, and outsourced developers in a fast pacedand rapidly growing environment; and for delivering functionality through anAgile delivery model.
- Responsible for driving the Salesforce Platform, its bestpractices, architecture and system integrations with other platforms arerequired.
- Drive and ensure qualities of a well-architected system for correctness, reliability, robustness, auditability,scalability, redundancy, recoverability and security
- Identifying business requirements andrequirements from the Product Owners and Business Analyst on the projectDesigning configurable enterprise system based on requirements.
- Choose system architecture and each individual component at a highlevel to ensure it is scalable, secure and robust.
- Strong know of Salesforce governance limitations and multitenancyconcerns
- Strong knowledge of software design principals such as separationof concerns, inheritance, interfaces, unit, load and end to end testing
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internalstakeholders, have a clear understanding of strategic business requirements aswell as deliver the following artifacts as needed: Conceptual, Logical andphysical designs, interface designs, thatinclude functional and non-functional requirements.
- Proactively provide recommendations for improvements in the way weuse Salesforce to ensure we get the most out of the platform.
- Help troubleshoot, resolve and track Salesforce end-user issues,providing third-line of support where necessary.
- Understand technology trends and the practicalapplication of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new andevolving business and operating modules.
- Choose the right technologies for implementationof each component and connections between the components that are configurable,recoverable, stable and reliable.
- Architectural review and Code-review. Helpin creating unified development standards in the company. Controlling thearchitecture during the next iteration of the system release.
- Quickly analyze new business processes andperform business process re-engineering.
- 8 years of experience in software engineering and/or software architecture
- 8 years of experience working in Salesforce cloud environment
- Proven experience in building apps using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud as well as Salesforce platform Technical architect role on multiple complex deployments with at least 2 years on the Force.com platform as a lead architect, implementing Salesforce applications
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns (OOAD) with knowledge of platform-specific design patterns and limits Experience with integration patterns and experience with integration on the Force.com platform and IPAAS Data migration and common ETL tools (like DBAMP, Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi or Mulesoft)
- Requires knowledge of multiple technology stacks at an intermediate level but expert understanding of Salesforce. In-depth knowledge of Salesforce architecture, administration, development security, standard custom objects, integration patterns, data model, workflow, rules execution, reports dashboards, Lightning, Chatter, Knowledge, Communities, Live Agent, Omni-Channel, data management and sandbox environments.
- Good understanding of underlying infrastructure components such as cloud IaaS and network architecture Salesforce Platform Developer Certification, a plus Salesforce Technical Architect Certification, a plus Agile framework like SAFe
- Capable of creating and delivering clear presentations and to facilitate workshops to gain and agree requirements and solutions
- Strong communication skills to interact with business partners and/or customers
- Ability to lead and mentor the teams with different skill levels to succeed in the project
- Exceptional analytical skills to represent abstract problems into finite real object solutions in system.
- Capable of interpreting business requirements (both functional and non-functional) and understanding the impact they will have in solution design
- Education 4-year degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience (Masters Degree preferred)
- Working Conditions Environment (Office, warehouse, etc.)
We seek out and rewardpeople for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challengingthe status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of thecommunities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creatingan inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value forthe company. We're looking for people with a passion for success —on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working forSchneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you!Apply today.
You must submit anonline application to be considered for any position with us. This positionwill be posted until filled.
It is the policy ofSchneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities inthe areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting allqualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, nationalorigin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, orany other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not acceptunsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
SchneiderElectric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, orprotected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis ofdisability.