Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance Intern Summer 2020 - Nashville
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This internship experience will prepare you for future growth, with understanding in:
- Organizational structure and behavior, and collaboration with various operations' business partners
- System knowledge
- Business justification, and decision-making process
- Skills to identify process gaps and inefficiencies
- Develop and execute action plans to mitigate the waste
This job might be for you if:
- Current student pursuing Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related Business areas
- Ability to work Full-time during Summer 2020 (maximum 40 hours per week)
- GPA of 3.0
- Motivation to grow with Schneider Electric
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply to real business case
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.