Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Service Dispatcher
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do inthis position?
- Manage and coordinate service contract execution in accordance with contract documents and approved sales estimates
- Obtain, organize and maintain all service contract documents in accordance with SE's quality policy
- Manage site resources by planning, scheduling and forecasting manpower and resource requirements
- Manage operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; ensuring satisfactory production, quality and adherence to customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; suggesting system improvements; and implementing change when necessary.
- Manage all document control for contracts, including, but not limited to, site service logs, site issue logs, field work orders, meeting minutes, etc.
- Schedule and conduct recurring service contract communication meetings with customers
- Schedule and conduct recurring internal service team communication meetings
- Prepare and review billing revenue forecasts and schedule of values
- Coordinate material procurement as required
- Review and approve material and subcontract invoices for payment
- Support preparation of subcontractor bidding documents and subcontractor negotiations
- Ensure subcontractors deliver high-quality installation on schedule
- When requested, provide up-front sales support during project quotation and preparation phase to ensure specification compliance from an execution standpoint
- Validate the project's statement of work and contract terms with the customer, including both technical and commercial elements, and serve as lead contact for customer during project
· Bachelor's degree in a related field or Applicable Experience
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer-needs assessments, quality standards for services, and conducting evaluations to determine customer satisfaction.
· Professional experience in customer service
· Excellent customer service skills
· Active listener who is adept at planning and organizing
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to gather and analyze data
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to identify and solve problems
· Must be organized, detail-oriented, and a highly adaptable team player
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.