Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Location: Schaumburg, IL - Nashville, TN - Carrolton, TX - Boston, MA
What do you get to do in this position?
· Perform month end close responsibilities, complex reconciliations and analysis of balance sheet accounts.
· Prepare and process monthly entries for Fringe and perform analysis and quarterly forecast – high visibility to global/NAM executives.
· Prepare general ledger files and reporting for weekly and semi-monthly payroll. Maintain chart of accounts in Payroll system for earnings and deduction codes.
· Prepare reconciliation between Payroll system, ERP and Funding report and identify and resolve variances.
· Support activities related to internal and external audit requirements.
· Perform other ad hoc analysis, reporting and project support as needed.
· Gain and maintain knowledge of accounting and payroll systems, policies and procedures and partner with Payroll Operations to improve processes and implement best practices.
· Develop and document business processes to maintain and strength internal controls.