Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Logistics Manager
- Requisition ID
- Logistics/Distribution/Transportation Management
- Employment Type
- Regular - Full Time (4)
- Travel Requirements
- Position Code
The Customer Logistics Manager is typically dedicated to one logistics account and is responsible for all aspects of operations and account management. The CLM is primarily responsible for the leadership of direct reports as well as the attainment of daily operational goals and objectives within an assigned functional area or account.
- Associates degree or 4 years of related experience is required
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Excel such as keyboard short cuts, creating macros, merge, merge queries, templates, table techniques, and working with images and text
- Minimum 1 (one) year of supervisory experience required
- Experience with ground transportation operations including DOT, OSHA and all related safety regulations
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Three to five years experience in logistics, transportation, warehouse or industry related field is preferred
- Knowledge/Experience in transportation environment (i.e., Shipping, receiving and inventory management, distribution or dispatch preferred)
- Knowledge of warehouse and or software applications, routing and dispatch software systems preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills preferred
- Attainment of productivity goals resolving customer issues
- Quality Assurance Safety Management and reporting New Employee training
- Employee relations solutions Individual will be working in a dynamic environment focusing on delivery of continuous measurable improvement to the customer
- Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.