Rushmore Loan Management Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVP, Product Development - Capital Markets
at Rushmore Loan Management Services
- Job ID
- Capital Markets
- Regular Full-Time
- FLSA Status
Come Join the Rushmore Team! Whether you are interested in correspondent origination and sale of mortgages, mortgage servicing operations, real estate management of REO assets, or various corporate positions to support our growing business, Rushmore may just have the position you’ve been waiting for. Browse our openings and contact us today to learn about career opportunities offering competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages.
The AVP of Product Development – Capital Markets is responsible for creating, revising, filing, testing, communicating and implementing company correspondent lending products and related guides and tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and analyze, write, edit, format and maintain Seller Guide to include underwriting requirements for investors (i.e., Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA and Mortgage insurers, if applicable) for new product implementation and / or product expansions.
- Monitor announcements from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, and USDA to determine impact to guidelines for product descriptions
- Review above announcements and advise Credit & Product Committee of items to be determined that may have risk / credit impact for review
- Research and analyze, write, edit, format and maintain loan program matrices and guides for the various loan products/programs offered including expansion or enhancement to meet market needs
- Create policies and procedures in support of changes based on loan program.
- Create communications for distribution to internal and external users as applicable pertaining to the lending guide, policy and procedures, announcements and desktop procedures.
- Create and maintain existing forms and or documents, as required.
- Provide additional product guidance and training to associates as needed
- Audit product documents and guidelines to ensure accuracy on an ongoing basis
- Monitor product trends for possible areas of risk / credit exposure for the company and bring to the Credit & Product committee for review and determination of updates to Rushmore guidelines.
- Serve as a central point of contact for investors to assist with questions / concerns / issues to be addressed or resolved.
- Work with investors and MI companies to negotiate terms of business / exceptions / waivers for loan products if applicable.
- Work with investors to develop and utilize new product innovations and options.
- Serve as a central point of contact for pricing engines to provide product parameters, product creation, change to products, questions / concerns / issues to be addressed or resolved.
- Manage the introduction and implementation of investors, products, and applicable changes to current products and investors based on industry trends and investor requirements.
- Execute lender applications for new investors and / or addendums as needed for new or additional product offerings.
- Serve as project manager for product and investor expansions / implementations.
- Create “road map” for departments to facilitate critical points for product execution and handling.
- Work with all areas of the business to ensure critical points for products are included in process and procedures.
- Liaison with FNMA, Freddie Mac and HUD
- Administrator or back-up administrator for all investor portals, vendor sites, etc. as utilized by the correspondent platform.
- Set up user accounts for access to systems / investor sites to review guidelines, upload documents, deliver loan files, lock loans, etc.
- Suspend / remove access as needed for employee separation or change in employee role
- Execute special projects at the direction of management
- Participate in advisory boards or committees as directed providing product and lender feedback and insight
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of real estate lending industry
- GSE and government loan knowledge
- Demonstrated technical writing and analysis experience
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to effectively gather, review and present complex information in a clear, organized, and brief manner that can be easily followed by groups of managers, clients, and internal operations staff
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing guidelines, matrices and policy and procedures in support of lending industry
- Minimum 5 years in Manager position
- Experienced at prioritizing, organizing and simultaneously coordinating multiple projects
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge and experience with automated underwriting systems; preferably DU, LP, Total Scorecard
- Proficient with Allregs