Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist - Murfreesboro, TN - ask about sign on bonus
at Results Physiotherapy
Ask about our sign on bonus through 3/1/2020!
About Results Physiotherapy
Results Physiotherapy is an outpatient orthopedic physical therapy company committed to helping people live without pain. We do this by offering world class physiotherapy in a setting that exemplifies clinical excellence. We are proud to be recognized for our innovative hands-on approach, which yields faster pain relief and longer lasting recovery. Our licensed therapists are trained in the newest, evidence-based techniques from around the world, and receive four times more training than the average PT in the U.S.
Interested? Here is more to consider:
We offer a collaborative work environment, talented team members and a commitment to our mission across all levels of the organization. We work hard to help people live a life without pain but understand that work-life balance is critical to productivity and overall happiness. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with a mission-driven culture, opportunities for continuing education and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Physical Therapist’s job duties include but are not limited to:
- Obtain patient’s medical history
- Evaluates and administers treatment in consultation with the referring physician
- Completes all appropriate documentation in the patient’s medical records
- Instructs patient and their family in appropriate patient care
- Assists in total rehabilitation of the patient
- Assists in training support personnel in the provision of in-service programs
- Performs clerical and other duties assigned
Why Work for Results?
- We provide the tools and resources for our therapists to be the best in the PT profession
- Continuing education and professional development are provided at no cost to you
- The majority of our physical therapists are certified orthopedic manual therapists or in the process of becoming certified orthopedic manual therapists (for free)
- We have more orthopedic specialists than any other company in the state of TN
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with our education resources
- We are rapidly growing with plenty of room for advancement opportunities
- We practice evidence-based techniques so our patients get the best possible treatments and outcomes
- We possess a strong and collaborative culture of friendship so you can not only enjoy your work, but the people work with
- Must currently possess a physical therapist license or will possess a physical therapist license in the next 2-4 months
- Must be a graduate or soon-to-be graduate of an accredited physical therapy program or equivalent curriculum
- The successful candidate will be willing and eager to learn new concepts and therapy techniques, possess great communication and interpersonal skills, and be highly motivated
Offer includes a comprehensive benefits package including 401k, vacation pay, performance based bonuses, and medical, dental and vision insurance options.