PREMIER System Integrators, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ICS Cyber-security Engineer
at PREMIER System Integrators, Inc.
ICS Cybersecurity Engineer Summary:
As an ICS Cybersecurity Engineer with PREMIER you will contribute in the following ways:
- Participate in Cyber risk assessments to identify threat vectors.
- Review risk assessments and network designs and propose mitigation strategies to address vulnerabilities.
- Create asset lists including software and firmware details in support of Cybersecurity assessments.
- Provide application/control systems design, architecture, and development for systems of varied complexity.
- Develop physical and virtual application hosting strategies to meet project and customer requirements.
- Develop network topologies to meet demanding industrial network requirements.
- Develop and evaluate alternative system solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Develop and/or modify program/system logic and graphics involving multiple systems and subsystems.
- Interact with customers to resolve issues and identify opportunities.
- Help define scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned work.
- Provide technical support and estimates for sales initiatives.
- Empower team members, while encouraging and fostering their professional development.
ICS Cybersecurity Engineer Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science, Cybersecurity or Computer Engineering from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree
- Familiar with layer 3 switch configurations, VLAN segmentation, firewall configuration and VMWare.
- Familiar with industrial networks with virtually and physically hosted applications.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail, and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience in client management and interaction
- Must be able and willing to travel 20% for commissioning and onsite support.
- PLC experience with Rockwell, Siemens or GE family PLC’s.
- Experience working with VMWare or HyperV.
- Experience in Firewall and managed switch configuration.
- CCNA Security or CCNA Industrial certifications.
- Experience developing cybersecurity solutions for NIST SP800, IEC62443, or similar standards.
- Experience in one or more programming or scripting languages such as Java, VB, VBA, VB.NET, C, C##-
- Experience working with relational databases (MS, MySQL or Oracle)
- Experience with Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment.
Why Work at PREMIER?
PREMIER's Engineers are some of the most talented and engaged Engineers in the industry. We offer a mind stimulating, challenging career through a variety of projects across various industries. We work in small teams, build strong relationships with our colleagues and customers, and provide many opportunities for career development. For all of these reasons and more, our Engineers have a strong sense of accomplishment and choose to call PREMIER home.
- Competitive compensation & benefits package (including above average salary, quarterly profit-sharing)
- Full medical & dental insurance
- 100% Employee Owned ESOP Company (learn more about ESOP's on our company website)
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending for both medical & dependent care
- Short & long-term disability
- Company paid holidays & training
- 401K matching & life insurance
- Work-life balance for our employees
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. PREMIER is not currently accepting work visas.
PREMIER System Integrators is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.