Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MD-530 Field Service Rep (FSR)
at Pinnacle Solutions
|Title:||MD-530 Field Service Rep (FSR)|
|ID:||053 - 19|
Pinnacle is seeking an MD-530 Field Service Rep (FSR) to support our Aviation Maintenance and Operations Programs business area. Pinnacle, headquartered in Huntsville, AL, is a leading innovator, developer, and provider of defense and aerospace products and services. Pinnacle fosters a work-hard, play-hard corporate culture, with many opportunities for advancement and career progression in a fast-paced organization that is experiencing exponential growth. Pinnacle has been on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018! While Pinnacle offers competitive, traditional benefits, we are excited about the recent implementation of an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)!
JOB DESCRIPTIONIMMEDIATE NEED!
An MD-530 Field Service Representative (FSR) is needed to support Pinnacle’s performance-based contract, which includes on-site work in Lebanon. The FSR is required to maintain safe, reliable aircraft for use by the host nation. The overall contract objective is to train, advise, assist in maintenance training activities supporting MD-530 aircraft. The FSR will be the single point of contact for all matters pertaining to the support of the MD-530 fleet.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The FSR will serve as the liaison between the Host Country, OEM and the United States Government (USG) for the exchange of information relative to maintenance on aircraft. This position will support the Host Country maintenance staff and technicians on maintenance, technical and planning issues, including but not limited to:
• Technical guidance, training and mentorship to resolve difficult and unusual maintenance issues;
• Notifications or urgent maintenance difficulties and troubleshooting requirements;
• Solutions to a wide variety of technically complex problems through the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) interface;
The FSR will be responsible for producing a monthly status report.
Minimum Required Skills / Experience:
• FSR must have an extensive background in MD-530 aircraft maintenance and management;
• FAA A&P licensed mechanic
• Available to perform the responsibilities required of the contract for up to six days per week, 10 hours per day, except when on R&R;
• Compliant with base and local policies and practices, such as flight line, driving, safety and security;
• Be a U.S. Citizen;
Desired Skills / Experience:
• Previous time as a deployed CFSR;
• Up-to-date deployment medical screening.
FAA A&P Licensed Mechanic; High School Diploma
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (Certifications, Etc.)
US Passport that is valid for 2 years or more at the time of award.
Completed Department of Defense Background Check.
All medical screenings required for Africa.
Pinnacle Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans