Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Operations Director - 6158 in Nashville, TN at PathGroup
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
This position is responsible for overall operations quality assurance/quality management program; ensuring that the quality system is implemented and followed; maintaining documents, records and certifications according to state and federal health care standards in compliance with accreditation guidelines.
- Compiles, reviews, and analyzes data related to client concerns, QA events and corrective actions in order to determine areas for quality improvement.
- Unifies the standard operating procedures (SOP) for each section in the laboratory by meeting with department supervisors and evaluating SOP’s.
- Evaluates quality control data to determine trends and issues and develops corrective action plans to address these issues.
- Reviews, updates and maintains quality assurance plans.
- Leads the quality assurance/quality management committee with an emphasis on establishing/maintaining a standardized quality management program.
- Coordinates documentation for accreditation reviews.
- Provides education to staff regarding laboratory quality control programs.
- Assists departmental managers and medical directors in implementing and maintaining competency and continuing education for staff. Assist Human Resources in employee development tracks for clinical career paths within PathGroup.
- Implements corrective action plans for areas that do not meet accreditation standards.
- Meets regularly with laboratory managers, supervisors and Medical Directors to implement and monitor the laboratory quality management quality improvement program.
- Acts as the company representative at the quarterly TN state medical licensing board meetings.
- Support PathGroup’s mission, vision, goals and management decisions.
- Provide leadership and manage assigned department, make decisions, solve problems, develop procedures, and conduct and attend meetings.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective departmental QA programs and monitors.
- Coordinate the maintenance, development and implementation of departmental policies and procedures.
- Must be familiar with and abide by the Corporate Compliance Program and all corporate policies, including the Privacy and Security policies.
- Work with other departments within PathGroup and subsidiaries.
- Nothing in the job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Other duties as assigned.