Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Restaurant Associate - Line Cook
at Panera Bread
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC as a Restaurant Associate – Line Cook, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Line Cook today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
About the Restaurant Associate – Line Cook position:
- As a line cook, you will prepare customer orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide quality service, taking pride in working behind the scenes to prepare quality products for our customers
- Contribute to an overall positive and collaborative environment
What we’re looking for:
- Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
601995 Lebanon, TN - 639 South Cumberland Street
With more than 2,000 Panera LLC and independent franchise bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more locations opening all the time, it’s no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals centered around freshly baked artisan bread. To us, that means serving food like we serve our own families – free of any of the items on our ‘No No’ List.
Along the way, we also like to give back to our community. We enjoy working together, shoulder to shoulder with our customers, to confront a serious problem plaguing communities across this country – Hunger. Through our Panera Cares community cafes, we offer a dignified dining experience in an uplifting environment. In addition, we support our communities through day-end donations at our bakery-cafe locations and partner with local non-profit organizations.
It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values, we’re confident you’ll find us a rewarding and fun place to work.