Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Orbis Education
Orbis Education is changing the face of healthcare education. We specialize in accelerated degree programs focused exclusively on healthcare professions. By bridging the gap between healthcare systems and universities, we provide students with the tools necessary to meet the demands of healthcare employers. We leverage our expertise to expand universities’ pre-licensure healthcare programs, and ultimately, produce thousands of high-quality graduates ready to enter the workforce. Each and every Orbis team member plays a role in this process. The solution is working. We have successfully educated thousands of licensed professionals with unmatched outcomes.
We pride ourselves on finding unique, genuine individuals who have a passion for education and thrive on creating a culture of excellence. Orbis is seeking self-motivated individuals who want to make an impact in the lives of our students.
- Accurately provide transcript evaluation based on schools requirements.
- Packaging student file and delivering it to admissions personnel within 24 hours.
- Maintaining student information and updates in conjunction with the advisor for student file packing that goes to school committee.
- Update schools courses in Salesforce.
- Communicate effectively with admissions personnel and stay current in school policy and procedures.
- Good written/oral communication skills to accurately present information professionally and accurately.
- Confidence, resilience, strong organizational skills and a high level of commitment.
- Positive attitude, high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Working knowledge of excel, word, salesforce to enter, track, report, analyze and maintain student information.
- High degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Self-directed, with the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of admissions processes, policies, and compliance.
- College Degree preferred but not required
Working at Orbis is more than just a job! We pride ourselves in creating a strong workplace culture, whether you are at the corporate office or at a partner site, Orbis Education’s employee focused work environment shines through!