Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Housekeeping Turndown Attendant
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville’s vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
To provide turndown services of guest rooms, and any additional duties as assigned by the P.M. Floor Supervisor in accordance with Omni standards.
- Responds to all guest requests appropriately. Always greet our guests warmly with a smile, call them by name whenever possible.
- Depending upon the volume, is responsible to provide turndown services for assigned number of guest rooms.
- To provide full servicing of guest rooms upon request.
- Removes room service trays from guest rooms.
- Responsible for restocking caddies and refilling chemical bottles for Guest Room Attendants.
- Environmental services experience preferred, preferably in hotel housekeeping
- Basic English skills are required (must be able to answer basic questions about services and amenities, give directions to guests).
- Candidates must be able to multi-task in a busy environment, follow through on guest and manager requests, and work as a team player
- Must be detail oriented, possessing a friendly, approachable demeanor and high standard for cleanliness and organization.
- Ability to stand, bend and do repetitive movements for long periods of time.
- Ability to frequently bend, squat, and reach overhead.
- Ability to lift up to 20-25 pounds intermittently, and occasionally 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull fully stocked housekeeping supply cart.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings (PM Shift), weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.