NEW Customer Service Companies, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Communications Manager
at NEW Customer Service Companies, LLC
Do you have a passion for using digital communications platformsto leverage engaging content to achieve business goals? Are you an authority onsocial media/content marketing best practices, with the curiosity to stay current on platformevolution? Do you have the technical experience to publish, promote and reporton results (that tie back to business goals) across multiple digital platforms?
As part of the Corporate Communications team, this role will managemultiple social and digital channels; publishing content, reporting results andmaintaining our engaged network of fans, followers and viewers. In addition,this role will serve as the corporate authority on social media best practices,advising and guiding internal teams on the best way to achieve results.
- Manage social channels including Facebook,Twitter and LinkedIn
- Manage and publish content in digital channelsin partnership with the content development team to drive the cross-platformmarketing strategy
- Drive and optimize promoted content on socialmedia
- Use social analytics tools to deliver monthlyreports on social growth and engagement
- Act as the subject matter expert across theenterprise, providing on-going training to appropriate team members
- Summarize insights and unifying trends tocreate actionable recommendations that lead to growth and optimization
- Manage and drive corporate Social Media Centerof Excellence
- Liaise with internal teams including legal,communications, customer service and marketing to identify and respond to commentsand customer issues that may arise on social media
- Manage vendor relationshipsand platform implementations for social media management, listening and othertechnologies.
- Proofread content, publishand approve all new material (text articles, exhibits, infographics, videos,interactive features, and other multimedia) across various digital channels
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced anddeadline-driven environment
- 5 years ofexperience in branded social media management for a large organization
- Solid analytical skills, including a deepunderstanding of social media analytics with a demonstrated ability to minedata and uncover valuable insights to improve ROI
- Advanced understanding of social mediaplatforms and tools (Sprinklr, Trackmaven, Synthesio, Power Editor, etc.)
- Knowledge of current digital best practices,with passion for learning and staying up-to-date on latest developments inrelevant aspects of digital communications
- Strong communication skills, with excellentwriting skills and experience presenting to large groups
- Demonstratedself-starter, with ability to both deliver individual projects and collaboratewith cross-functional/matrixed teams to develop creative solutions, whilestaying cool/diplomatic under pressure
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. We are aprivately held company which enables us to focus on long term customer and clientvalue. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice tohelp them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues andconnectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacementor repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processesoperating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, andworking across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leadingretailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customersenhance their lives through their technology.