Mohawk Industries, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OTR TEAM DRIVER
at Mohawk Industries, inc.
- Job ID
- FLSA Status
- Job Group
At Mohawk Industries, we are more than great floor.
Mohawk Industries is the world’s largest flooring company. Trusted for more than 130 years, we are a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications, providing premium service with our private fleet and more than 250 distribution locations nationwide.
Give us a call at 866-429-5011!
- Teams start at 63 CPM split
- Professionally Maintained, Reliable, & Safe Equipment
- Company Match 401(K) (effective after 90 days of employment)
- Average annual earnings of $70,000 to $100,000 per driver
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (effective first of the month following 60 days of employment)
- Unlimited Referral Bonus Program
- 100% No Touch Freight
- Consistent Miles All Year
- Yearly Mileage Rate Increases
- 7 Paid Holidays per Year
- Clean Inspection Bonuses
- Weekly Home Time
- Tuition Reimbursement & College Bound Savings Program
- Paid Vacation (at 1 year of employment)
At Mohawk, our teams control their career. Do you want to decide your miles AND your home time? Whether you like to run hard (our teams can get up to 6,500 miles a week) or like a slower place, Mohawk has the team spot for you!
We understand that time at home is very important, so we give all our team drivers the option to spend their weekly reset at home.
Want more time off? Run with us for 5 weeks straight, (still getting your reset at home) and get the 6th week off!
We are currently offering a $12,000 split sign-on bonus to teams ($6,000 to each driver), paid out in three payments over your first year at Mohawk. On top of that, our teams can make up to $200,000 a year, collectively, and still see their families every week!
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of verifiable OTR experience
- Must possess a valid class A commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- Must pass a pre-employment DOT physical, drug screen, road test, and physical agility assessment
- Must meet all FMSCR regulations Parts 383 and 391
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries provides a premium level of service with its private fleet and more than 250 local distribution locations. All equipment is safe and professionally maintained. Mohawk Drivers receive excellent benefits—health, dental, holiday, 401k, tuition reimbursement, college bound savings program & much more!