Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Service Tech
- Job Post Information* : Posted Date
- 1 month ago(9/18/2019 5:05 PM)
- Job Location Linked : Location
We’re READY TO WORK, are you?
WillScot seeks a responsible and professional, multi-talented, Field Service Technician to work on our buildings on client sites.
WHO WE ARE:
WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. Our buildings are used for a variety of applications from construction trailers, to portable classrooms, even medical facilities… Chances are you’ve been in a WillScot building recently! Read more about our opportunity below and if you’re READY TO WORK, apply today!
WHO WE NEED:
Our Service Technicians are the face of WillScot to our clients! We're looking for a technician who can deliver technical knowledge, customer service and professionalism too. This is a great role to join our business, use your existing skills, learn about our clients and business, and grow! Hard work, talent, and the will to succeed count at WillScot. We're seeking people passionate about their career and excited to provide our customers a level of service unmatched in our industry!
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Field Service Technician provides outstanding customer service while troubleshooting and servicing our buildings in the field in a timely, cost-efficient manner.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Conducting service calls related to HVAC, plumbing and carpentry within the Branch territory
- Explaining repairs and services to customers courteously, over the phone and in person
- Maintaining a safe working environment and practicing safe working habits includinig complying with client safety standards on-site.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must have carpentry knowledge and experience.
- Electrical, plumbing, and welding experience is helpful.
- General contractor’s license is preferred.
- A current valid license and good driving record required.
- Additional requirements if performing HVAC duties:
- Knowledge and experience with HVAC equipment and appliances. Must hold appropriate licenses as required by law.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment is a must.
- Some knowledge of computers is necessary.
- Good communications skills to interact with customers, sales people, contractors, shop personnel and WillScot employees.
The opportunity to advance your career is ready for the taking at WillScot; if you’re READY TO WORK, apply today!
WillScot is veteran-friendly. If you have military experience, we want to hear from you!
See more about WillScot and what we do on our YouTube Channel!
WillScot offers all full-time employees great work/life balance and a comprehensive benefits package.
- US Employees start with 25 paid leave days a year: 11 vacation days, 2 personal days and 12 holidays annually!
- WillScot’s 401(k) plan offers immediate enrollment and a generous match
- We offer excellent medical, prescription, dental and vision plans with generous HSA funding
- You receive paid disability and term life insurances and an employee assistance program
- Multiple employee discount programs
Collaboration Excellence Empowerment Innovation
WillScot, headquartered in historic Fell’s Point, Baltimore, MD, is a leading provider of space solutions for the construction, education, energy, industrial, commercial/retail, healthcare, and government markets. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry’s most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
WillScot is an Equal Opportunity Employer: AA/EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled.
For more information visit our website at www.willscot.com.