Meharry Medical College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Postdoc Research Associate
at Meharry Medical College
Postdoctoral position is available at Oral Biology department at Meharry Medical College. We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, and collaborative research assist and/or associate to study how oral bacteria contribute HIV transmission of mucosa.
• Place orders
• Design and conduct experiments including PCR, western blot, cell culture, and ELISA.
• Analyze data and prepare presentation
• help students in the lab
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• A strong track record in biomedical research, including first-authored publications. Candidates with expertise in microbiology and HIV pathogenesis, are encouraged to apply and experience with epigenetics, cell biology, and/or genomics are preferred although not a requirement. Written and verbal proficiency in English is required.
• Candidates must have a MS or PhD degree in the field of cell biology, molecular biology, or related field.