Meharry Medical College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Meharry Medical College
Strong commitment to quality teaching, research, service, and engagement in collaborations with public health, medical, dental, and biomedical researchers at Meharry Medical College is expected. As part of the Meharry Medical College Research Core, prospective candidate is expected to provide statistical support to medical, dental, biomedical, public health and community researchers; and be willing to utilize the resources of the newly established Meharry Big Data Science Center. The teaching load is one to two graduate courses per semester. For senior appointments, it is expected that faculty will take on a leadership role in expanding the teaching, research, and service missions of the College. Statistician will support all statistical and statistical programming activities. The Biostatistician will participate independently and as a member of a research team in the design, conduct, and analysis. The Biostatistician will be responsible for programming efforts related to study monitoring and analysis, and may be asked to participate in writing efforts. Plays a key role in the development and production of study forms, data validations and query reports providing statistical, programming, and clinical trials expertise. Provide statistical and data-analytic support for the design and subsequent analyses of molecular and clinical data from design verification, analytical performance characterization and clinical validation studies. The candidate will work with cross functional teams of scientists and clinical and regulatory experts
- Must be flexible, reliable, and responsible with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to take initiative to implement positive changes, solve problems, and work independently
- Analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistical data and communicate data in a clear concise way.
- Computer literacy; technical experience.
- Ability to work with a team and coordinate activities