Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Martin Group
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is searching for a high caliber Finance Manager to join our growing sales team at our Downtown Subaru Hyundai location. By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a strong Finance Manager that is highly motivated and has a proven track record of successful experience in dealership management. The ideal candidate will be expected to recruit, train and manage sales staff. Oversee showrooms and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Aggressive Salary + Commission
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Evaluate the condition of demonstrators on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with information security program and other laws.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations which govern retail auto sales.
- Determine new and used inventory levels to be carried based in customer and market analysis.
- Develop a comprehensive menu selling process to help maximize the finance department's overall profitability and product penetration
- Track portfolio with lenders
- Review and inspect the flow of the department’s paperwork on a daily basis to ensure a timely turn around on all deals
- Demonstrate complete commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals
- Be an example of professional morals, ethics, and excellent customer service
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
- Set and maintain finance department work schedule
- Complete all training as directed by management.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in the Personnel Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Five years of automotive or powersports sales experience including finance and insurance.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Understanding of inventory control
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
- Strong work ethic
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment tests to include background check, MVR, drug screen and valid driver’s license.