Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Manager
at Martin Group
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team! The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for maintaining dealerships’ online paid search presence across all mediums, including producing reporting, analysis, and suggestions. Must work closely with vendors, corporate, and dealership management.
- Monitor and maintain search engine marketing campaigns, working with vendors on a daily basis.
- Provide budgeting and campaign optimization suggestions. Coordinate with management on SEM strategy.
- Ensuring dealership website and social media content is consistent with best practices for SEM.
- Stay current on SEM and industry trends and benchmarks/KPI’s.
- Produce reports on SEM performance for management.
- Assist with co-op billing and claim submission.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising/Marketing with digital focus preferred, but not required
- 3-5 years of related experience preferred
Google Ads Certification in multiple areas.
Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organizational skills.
Must be able to manage multiple online accounts across different vendors.
Basic Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator experience and a good understanding of graphic design is a plus.