Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Body Shop Admin
at Martin Group
- Customer Service/Support
- Regular Full-Time
The Body Shop Admin is responsible for routing all incoming calls, taking thorough messages and providing basic information to callers. Must represent the facility in a professional, friendly manner at all times. Must present a professional appearance.
- Answer all incoming telephone lines in a timely manner.
- Accounts Payable.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the time the caller is placed on hold.
- File insurance claims.
- Ensure all insurance paperwork is in order before submitting.
- Provide Insurance adjusters consistent updates on vehicle status.
- Communicate messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquiries.
- Perform general clerical duties.
- Sets all Body Shop appointments.
- Updates customers on the status of their vehicles and promise times.
- Receive customer vehicles for repairs.
- Inspect and deliver customer vehicles upon completion of repairs.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or the equivalent preferred.
Excellent oral communication skills. Must speak clearly on the telephone, and convey an image of professionalism and competence to callers.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
Ability to use computer applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications.