Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Martin Group
Downtown Nashville Motors is looking for an experienced Accountant to join our team! This is an excellent opportunity for individual who is seeking a company to advance career. If you have prior experience working in Accounting and want to join a growing organization, come and see what we have to offer!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Receive and process paperwork from the F&I department
- Prepare payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins,
- Post vehicle sales and purchases into the general ledger.
- Maintain log of new and used vehicle sales transactions.
- Finalize usage tax and title documents.
- Process all legal transfer documents to the county clerk in accordance with state law.
- Perfect liens in a timely manner.
- Maintain vehicle inventory reconcilitations.
- Follow up on vehicle receivables.
- Maintain reserve and incentive schedules.
- Perform general clerical duties and attend training classes as directed by supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Equivalent
- At least 2 years of accounting experience
- High Adaptability
- Strong ability to multitask
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and with a team
- AR/AP experience in automotive dealership a plus
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!