Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Temporary Full-Time
- Location : Name
- 505 Church I
Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for an exceptional pool concierge to work in our award-winning amenity spaces. We are looking for a customer service oriented and enthusiastic person who will take initiative to ensure our guests and residents feel the first-class experience, and who will take pride in ensuring the amenity spaces continue to exceed resident expectations. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Sincerely welcome guests and residents to the pool amenity spaces
- Ensure pool amenity users are approved amenity members
- Confirm pool amenity & cabana reservations
- Act as the point of reference for amenity guests and residents who need assistance or information and provide it quickly
- Anticipate guest and resident needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided within 505 and in the downtown neighborhood
- Be an expert by gaining extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Respond to complaints and violations and find the appropriate solution
- Maintain Towel Service needs
- Monitor pool deck for violations and ensure quiet enjoyment for all of 505’s pool guests
- Administer pool wristbands to guests or residents as needed
- Maintain outdoor space to ensure cleanliness and organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience in customer service or relevant role
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite, confident, poised, and patient with a professional presentation
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
- Must be able to work outdoors for extended periods of time
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.