Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Community Monitor
at Lincoln Property Company
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 5985
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- 505 Nashville
- Job Type
- Regular Part-Time
- Customer Service
505 is looking for an exceptional Part-Time Community Monitor for our property. Ideal candidates for this important role will be very detail oriented.
- Maintain comfortable environment for all by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel
- Maintains the highest level of comfort and well-being for all personnel, visitors, guests, residents and the premises
- Consistently patrols the property by foot, monitors surveillance equipment, and inspects access points permitting entry
- Responds to emergencies quickly and provides necessary assistance to anyone who needs it, while notifying the proper authorities
- Helps to minimize loss and damage by reporting irregularities, informing management of violators
- Completes incident reports by recording observations and occurrences, as well as surveillance activities. Thereafter, interviewing witnesses and obtaining signatures
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with company policies and procedures
- Provides excellent customer service
- Remains in compliance with LPC standards and training
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in operating a computer including but not limited to operating surveillance systems and reviewing footage
- Must be able to take control of situations using problem solving skills and discretion
- Detail oriented with the ability to document and complete reports in an unbiased and timely manner
- Must present oneself with professionalism and maintain integrity at all times.
- A valid driver’s license is required
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!