LifeWay Christian Resources of the Southern Baptist Convention
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Research Assistant - Part Time
at LifeWay Christian Resources of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Job ID
- Job Family
LifeWay is one of the world’s largest providers of Christian resources. Voted one of 2018 Forbes' Best Midsize Employers and Best Midsize Employers for Women, the campus is located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee. Our headquarters team leads, produces, and delivers biblical solutions to fulfill the mission and vision of LifeWay's ministry.
The Research Assistant - Part Time will ensure accuracy and completeness of data in SBCWorkspace, an informational database of over 50,000 Southern Baptist Convention churches. By insuring a high level of data integrity, this team member plays a key role in LifeWay Research's ability to provide trustworthy and reliable research reports to church and denominational leaders across the country.
The Research Assistant - Part Time will:
- Support Annual Church Profile (ACP) research by proofing, mailing and running reports
- Enter new, updated, and corrected church data into SBCWorkplace
- Contact church leaders by email and phone to verify information
- Provide preliminary training and technical support for users of SBCWorkplace
- Assists with other research projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Some College, preferred
- 2 years of experience in an administrative, research, or customer support environment
- Experience in an environment requiring attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Excel
- Experience learning specialized or proprietary software
- Background communicating effectively in writing and aloud
- Membership or attendance of an evangelical Christian church
This role offers a flexible schedule 16 hours/week across the days of Monday, Wednesday and Friday.