LifeWay Christian Resources of the Southern Baptist Convention
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at LifeWay Christian Resources of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Job ID
- Job Family
LifeWay is one of the world’s largest providers of Christian resources. Voted one of 2018 Forbes' Best Midsize Employers and Best Midsize Employers for Women, the campus is located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee. Our headquarters team leads, produces, and delivers biblical solutions to fulfill the mission and vision of LifeWay's ministry.
The Marketing Writer supports the LifeWay Kids team in serving churches in their mission of making disciples. Works alongside the Marketing team to execute strategic plans and fulfill marketing objectives.
- Write copy for marketing actions that is on brand and aligned with approved concept
- Work with Marketing team to develop campaigns and concept pitches as determined by the Marketing Strategist
- Proof marketing actions for grammar, punctuation, accuracy and alignment with desired tone/voice
- Monitors the workflow of material after review and audit for message alignment post translation
- Coordinate input and manage the maintenance of product descriptions and details in our digital system(s) that feed(s) data live to websites
- Coordinate video and photo shoots for marketing projects
- Represent LifeWay Kids at industry exhibitions and events
- Less than 10% travel
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications or similar field of study
- Marketing campaign & writing experience
- Video production experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Membership or attendance at an evangelical Christian church