Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director Property Management, South
at Lifestyle Communities
Greater Nashville, TN
# of Openings:
Team Member Title: Director, Property Management, South
Location: Nashville, TN
Team: Lifestyle Communities Property Management
Lifestyle Communities’ (LC) LPM team activates the company’s purpose each day by building meaningful connections that create real-life community in Ohio, Tennessee, and Kentucky, and future markets in North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and Colorado. You’ll join a community team - including leasing, maintenance, The Goat and wellness team members - committed to reinforcing the brand and creating a participation-driven environment for residents, guests, and neighbors.
The LPM team at LC is looking for a talented individual to elevate our resident and community experience in a values-based manner reflective of our purpose. In this role, you will oversee LC’s south regional property management operations.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Oversee LC’s south regional property management operations. As LC is aggressively expanding their multifamily portfolio and brand across multiple states, this role will lead operations in TN, NC, SC. Overseeing multiple portfolio managers and initially 2500 units in a rapidly growing portfolio.
- Oversee and maintain accountability for sales, leasing and operating performance of portfolio
- Monitors and ensures team is aligned with LC’s core values
- Supervises and coordinates preparation of annual operating and capital budgets; monitors monthly and quarterly financial performance as it relates to budgets.
- Trains, mentors and coaches direct reports and fosters a culture of continual education and people development.
- Oversees new project lease up, acquisitions and redevelopment projects, and/or maximizing operating income in stabilized assets.
- Develop a strong understanding of the residential markets in which LC has a presence, focusing on trends, new developments, economic transitions, and LC’s position in these respective markets.
- Work as an integral member of the property management leadership team and collaboratively works with cross departmental leaders of a vertically integrated company; (e.g Construction, Development, Goat Bar & Restaurant team, Marketing, Human Resources & Accounting).
- Create detailed sales,leasing and operational plans, strategies, programs, and processes that lead divisional initiatives to achieve respective goals.
- Partners with and provides feedback to development, marketing, and capital markets with respect to acquisitions and ground up development
- Oversees property management reviews and creates and manages or participates in investor/owner communications and reporting.
- Establishes, implements, and delivers performance results of annual business operational plans.
- Lead and develop a high performance team while curating a strong culture of teamwork, sharing and performance.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an appropriate field of study preferred.
- 5 years experience in a leadership role in property management or other real estate management roles.
- Experience with rapid portfolio growth and geographic expansion preferred.
- Previous experience managing a stabilized portfolio and regional multifamily assets
- Previous experience leading acquisitions and/or redevelopment projects
- Previous experience overseeing new construction lease up projects
- Ability to travel 25%
- Previous experience developing, and continuously improving property management operations to enhance team efficiency, quality and performance.
- Understand the financial and nonfinancial performance drivers.
- Uncompromising integrity and ethics; must be highly trustworthy.
- Strong leadership qualities and previous experience managing a team of people. Ability to motivate, develop and coach team essential.
- Teamwork approach - ability to work effectively with other Lifestyle companies (especially Development, Construction and The Goat)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Excel necessary.
For more about what LC offers, visit our website at www.lifestylecommunities.com.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.