Level 3 Communications, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Analyst, Programs
at Level 3 Communications, inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 097999
L3 Technologies is a prime contractor in Command, Control, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C3ISR) systems market and a leading provider of a broad range of electronic systems used on both military and commercial platforms. Our customers include the U.S. Department of Defense and its prime contractors, U.S. Government intelligence agencies, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, allied foreign governments, domestic and foreign commercial customers and select other U.S. federal, state and local government agencies.
Organized into 3 segments – Electronic Systems, Communications Systems and Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Systems – L3 Technologies employs over 31,000 people worldwide with reported 2017 sales of $9.5 billion.
About L3 ISR Segment
L3's ISR Systems Segment brings together a broad collection of some 30 unique L3 divisions across 10 business areas to offer a diverse portfolio of innovative sensor and intelligence technologies across the maritime, land, airborne, space, cyber and warfighter domains. Comprised of 15,000 employees in 5 countries including in 16 states in 40 locations, we are a global partner of choice delivering innovative capabilities to gather, share and protect intelligence for a more secure world.
- Prepare and submit weekly program reports, including dashboards, funding status, and cost tracking.
- Establish and maintain program cost collection & reporting structure.
- Maintain employee workforce status on programs as required.
- Participate in the weekly and monthly program forecasting process.
- Price quotes and other routine customer proposals.
- Special projects and ad-hoc analyses as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience desired.
- Candidates with relevant experience in a Job Cost Environment or in Aerospace & Defense will receive preference.
- Must take initiative and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task in a dynamic business environment.
- Must be a fast learner.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be a team player.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity