Kimbel Mechanical Systems, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apprentice Plumber - Market Housing
at Kimbel Mechanical Systems, Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1208356
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Full Time
- Dedication to an apprenticeship in plumbing
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver's License
- Communication Skills
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, And Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance, STD/LTD Benefits
- Vacation/ Holiday Pay
- Career Growth Opportunities and Advancement.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of leading and empowering individuals within your respective team
- Oversee quality within your project(s)
- Manage subcontractors being utilized for the job
- Forecast manpower and materials
- Communicate effectively with Builders, General Contractors, and Project Managers
- Build and maintain project schedule to meet deadlines
- Apprentice Plumbers must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures.
- Other duties/responsibilities may be assigned.