Kasai North America Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kasai North America Inc.
- 23-Sep-2019 (CST)
- Corp MIS 8160
- Murfreesboro, TN, USA
- Full Time
- Salary 1st Shift
Reports To: Manager of MIS (Corporate) or GM of MIS (Corporate)
The individual will be responsible for managing the computer system and infrastructure of the company and related data. Will be responsible for managing IT staff.
- Researches and recommends computer hardware and software based on a needs assessment.
- Determines and coordinate the upgrading of hardware and the location to be used.
- Supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company's computing needs.
- Supervises the work of the MIS Technicians and Network Admins.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- 3-5 years of IT management experience
- ERP implementation experience
- Thorough knowledge of computers, and software applications.
- Ability to work any shift if required.
- Ability to manage personnel.
- Ability to work overtime and be called in with limited notice.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instruction, and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
This job operates in an office and manufacturing environment, and routinely uses standard office equipment. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee may also be required to work in hot temperatures
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are exclusive standards of the position Incumbents will follow any other instruction, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor