iServe Residential Lending
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Closing Disclosure Closer/Funder
at iServe Residential Lending
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, iServe Residential Lending and the CD Closer/Funder position is the place for you! We are a multi-state direct lender committed to providing a level of service that exceeds expectations within the mortgage industry.
With a winning team attitude and approach, iServe Residential Lending offers a dynamic environment full of energy and opportunity to learn. Our corporate culture empowers employees and encourages personal growth and advancement. We have cultivated a fun team atmosphere that, with hard work, enables individuals to reap the rewards
iServe offers a strong compensation plan, great benefits, a casual work environment and flexible scheduling. Join the iServe Winning Team.
Summary of Duties: The Closing Disclosure Closer/Funder position is responsible for preparing Closing Disclosures in a timely and compliant manner to facilitate an outstanding and on-time closing experience. The CD Closer/Funder will also draw loan documents and fund loans as volume and necessity dictates.
• Prepares the initial CD (clock starting) once the file has been approved, locked and lock expiration covers estimated closing date, has a satisfactory appraisal approved by underwriting, receives a mock CD or buyer and seller ALTA settlement statement and have all information on the closing agent and realtor in system.
• Responsible for all subsequent CD’s prior to the file being assigned to a Closer/Funder.
• Responsible for all Post Consummation CD’s, after the loan has funded.
• Prepares and tracks borrower’s receipt of Closing Disclosure per TRID regulations.
• Collaborates with closing agents on final loan figures for the Closing Disclosure.
• Prepares and coordinates loan documents for loan closing including all aspects of quality control prior to funding.
• Maintains relations and communication with document preparation vendors to meet standards of compliance in at least 18 states.
• Provides excellent customer service and problem-solving with all parties to the loan before, during and after closing.
• Executes loan documents on behalf of the company.
• Prepares funding packages for warehouse lenders.
• Sets up wire for closing agent/title with funding department.
• Performs data integrity reviews prior to shipping to secondary marketing investors while meeting purchase/delivery deadlines.
• Reviews pre-funding loan conditions and executed loan documents for accuracy and completeness.
• Directs collateral packages to applicable warehouse bank and/or investor.
• Responsible for archiving of digital files for document storage.
• Present a professional image and demeanor both within the company and externally
• Maintain necessary knowledge to successfully perform job responsibilities
• Conduct business in accordance with iServe’s/NAD’s core values of honesty; integrity, and transparency
• Act as a role model/leader in achieving organizational results.
• Seek innovative alternatives to performing assigned duties.
• Ability to work effectively, independently, as well as with team members to achieve department growth.
• Facilitate an effective and respectful work environment.
• Strive to exceed internal and external customers’ expectations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Skills):
• High School Diploma. Some college preferred.
• Minimum two years job related experience. Residential mortgage banking knowledge.
• Maintains working knowledge of FHA, VA, conventional, and investor lending guidelines.
• Proficient knowledge of PCs and related Microsoft office applications.
• Strong knowledge of TRID regulations, fee variances/tolerances, and timing requirements, and work well under pressure to meet regulatory timeframes, deadlines, and service expectations.
• Strong ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to problem solve under a variety of situations and circumstances.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
• Team Oriented
• Goal oriented and detail minded with exceptional organizational and follow-through abilities.
• Professionalism and integrity are essential.
• Exercises consistency, equal treatment and fairness during the performance of their jobs.
• A great work environment committed to individual and collective success!
• Ability to create strategic plans and take ownership within departmental structure
• Opportunity for advancement within the company
iServe Companies is committed to fair lending principles and compliance with all fair lending laws.