Investors Title Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Investors Title Company
TN - Brentwood, Title Center of the South
# of openings:
Title Center of the South
Title Center of the South is seeking an experienced Title Insurance Processor to join the team. The position requires someone with strong data entry skills, attention to detail and customer service ability.
- Providing top notch customer service and maintain positive relationships with Attorneys, Paralegals, Lenders and owners
- Understand underwriting principles and obtain title insurance license.
- Process an acceptable number of policies, binders, and other policy documents during normal work hours.
- Understand Title Policy Software and Intranet searches for prior title information and assist attorneys and paralegals contacting the branch office.
- Understanding of the various forms and procedures utilized in the branch office.
- Understanding premium quoting and assist in the quotation of premiums for attorneys/paralegals contacting the branch office.
- Understand and issue from attorney and lenders requests, endorsements, Insured Closing Letters, etc.
- Maintain policy files, subdivision files, index card files in an orderly and timely fashion.
- Be available to answer questions based on an increased knowledge of general underwriting principles.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior real estate related experience preferred.
- Completion of high school education or equivalent
Investors Title Management Services, LLC (ITMS) is a strong and growth oriented title insurance provider. It was established as part of Investors Title Company and Affiliates National Markets program. Title Center of the South ("TCOS") is managed by Investors Title Management Services (ITMS), a subsidiary of Investors Title Company. This Agency is one of 18 ITMS managed agencies operating in 9 states. We have built our business and reputation on responsiveness and efficiency, a deep knowledge of the real estate industry, and long-lasting relationships with our partners and customers. Recognized as an industry leader, we provide residential and commercial title insurance and innovative business solutions for our partners. Working at TCOS, you’ll find a dynamic and supportive culture, the training and development you need to succeed, a variety of career paths, work/life balance, and excellent benefits.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Company offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics.