InterMetro Industries, Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2nd Shift Picker -Manufacturing
at InterMetro Industries, Corporation
InterMetro Industries is seeking a Picker/Material Handler for 2nd shift at the Murfreesboro TN Distribution Center. The normal hours of this position are M-F, 2:00 p.m. - 10 p.m. Hours may vary based on business need.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
This position offers support to the MADC shipping in the department of UPS/Federal Express
- Processing small and large packages
- Input data into system using stand-up terminal
- Weigh carts
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to push and pull up to 80 pounds occasionally
- Extend excellent customer service to all vendors, DC departments and corporate Customer Service
- High school diploma or GED and 1 year experience in a distribution center or similar field
- People oriented with excellent customer service skills - Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to understand and follow company polices when carrying out all responsibilities
- Maintain appropriate order for all documentations associated with shipping
InterMetro Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
No calls or agencies please. InterMetro Industries will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. If you need an accommodation to apply for this position, please email Careers@MetroCareers.com or call (570) 706-4131. Please allow for 24-48 hours for us to respond.