Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Software Engineer
Interested in a career that includes helping an organization evolve into a lean enterprise focused on value delivery and innovation instead of bureaucracy? Do you proactively seek feedback from your peers for your own career improvement? Do you thrive in an environment of trust, transparency, and experimentation rather than hierarchical command-and-control?
If so, we are looking for Mid to Senior level Software Engineers who possess a growth mindset towards problem solving and a passion for both learning and delivering value. These positions are located in our Franklin, TN location and will partner on one of our value-focused development and delivery teams.
IDEMIA is building and operating the fast-growing IdentoGO brand powered by our SaaS technology that provides millions of citizens with a fast and secure way to provide their biometrics records for government and commercial vetting purposes.
Essential Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
- Discover, build, deploy and operate technology products and services with a full-value mindset and in tours of duty with increasing levels of responsibility
- Actively participate in the conception, planning, and problem solving of product enhancements and innovations
- Gain technical and business domain knowledge to help deliver and safeguard continued customer success
- Identify and pull the work that is most valuable to your value stream and its customers
- Model hands-on craftsmanship and confidence in quality, security, scalability, and performance
- Establish feedback loops to enable continuous improvement both in the products and services delivered and in the capability of the value-stream to deliver
- Accept increasing levels of accountability for respectful partnerships and value delivery
- In development or possession of a strong growth mindset for continuous learning and improvement
- Leadership principles, problem solving processes, and practices to deal with ambiguity
- Delivering value as part of team based on respectful partnerships not hierarchy
- Effective communication practices for knowledge and ideas
- Knowledge or interest in developing and deploying frontend and/or backend modules
- Knowledge or interest in Angular.js, React.js, microservice architectures, Docker, or AWS is a plus
- US Citizenship is required.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, other technical/analytical field, or equivalent experience
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Minimal travel is required to acquire new skills and gain deeper knowledge of existing or new technologies. In addition to attending training and conferences, minimal travel may be required to facilitate team building engagements with remote teams.
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Relocation assistance is available.
Must be a US Citizen
MorphoTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics