Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Admin Assistant/Credentialing (Temporary Position)
IDEMIA is seeking a high energy, well organized, personable, customer-service oriented professional to support our Identity Services business. The primary focus of the Analyst is to support day to day operational tasks related to corporate and contract Personnel Security and Credentialing requirements. The Analyst interfaces with various levels of the organization to ensure staff are properly vetted, and records are maintained for auditing and reporting purposes.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Maintain confidential records and data, including but not limited to sensitive security information, personnel contact information, background check submittal information and employer information
- Gathers data, updates systems and prepares reports
- Uses Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel on a daily basis to perform administrative duties
- Evaluates and streamlines administrative processes
- Communicates with internal personnel as well as external job applicants
- Adhere to all company and department employment policies regarding security and confidentiality
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Must be extremely attentive to details
- Possess a high level of self-motivation and energy, and work with minimal supervision
- High organizational and time management skills
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to support multiple team members and projects simultaneously and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Adobe and/or Foxit PDF as well as the Microsoft Office Suite which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills
- Associates degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years working in a corporate office environment working with multiple internal and external customers
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
- Ability to travel locally for activities such as meetings, classes, and workshops.
Working Conditions, such as:
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.