Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
# of Openings:
Hudson River HealthCare provides the highest quality of comprehensive primary, preventative and behavioral health services to all who see it, regardless of insurance status and ability to pay, especially for the underserved and vulnerable. Hudson River HealthCare (“HRHCare”) is a Federally Qualified, Non-Profit Health Center serving communities in Suffolk, Rockland, Orange, Dutchess, Ulster, Sullivan, Columbia and Westchester County. HRHCare is currently seeking a full-time Clinical Social Worker to support the Brentwood location.
A Clinical Social Worker provides crisis intervention, bio psychosocial assessments, individual, family and group counseling and/or case management services to HIV positive patients, their partners, caregivers and family members, as well as other patients with issues related to chronic illness, aging, maternity, domestic violence or other social problems. In addition, perform job duties in compliance with systems and job specific standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Clinical Social Worker:
- Provides mental health services to patients with behavioral health conditions.
- Development and formulation of treatment plans for patients in care work with psychiatrists on monthly basis
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team for including primary care providers.
- Support transition and coordination for chronically and persistently mentally ill to appropriate, alternate care.
- Document all patient encounters appropriately and maintain comprehensive case notes.
- Review quality reports for site on all indicators monthly.
- Complete monthly program reports.
- Participate in regional network meeting.
- Serve as site liaison with HRHCare/ Genesis program staff.
- Work cooperatively with various health population medical and Behavioral Health team.
- Participate in and facilitate case conferences as well as other agency, school and/or community based meetings or trainings.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skill necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients.
Minimum Education Requirement: Master’s Degree (MSW)
Licensure/ Certification/ Registration: Must be a LCSW in the State of New York and CPR/ BLS Certification required
Minimum Work Related Experience: 2-4 years
Preferred Work Related Experience: 5-8 years
Preferred Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Bi-lingual (Spanish speaking) preferred
We are a network of 40 community and migrant health centers located in Peekskill, Beacon, Poughkeepsie, Amenia, Dover Plains, Pine Plains, Hudson, Middletown, New Paltz, Goshen, Greenport, Haverstraw, Spring Valley, Nyack, Monticello, Walden and Yonkers, Amityville, Southampton, Wyandanch, Shirley, Patchogue, Coram, Huntington, Brentwood, Riverhead and the five boroughs. Annually, we serve over 185,000 patients and over 500,000 encounters.
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, Life and AD&D insurance, ongoing training opportunities and a wellness program.
Interested candidates please submit your resume.