Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
at Harper Collins
- Customer Service
The Customer Service Representative is often times the first contact our customer has with HarperCollins Christian Publishing. The Customer Service Representative is empowered to use good judgment in immediate resolution of customer issues with little supervision needed. Our goal is to have each CSR model our Core Values, respond quickly and accurately to customer inquiries and to build relationships with the internal key contacts and external customers.
- Interact with and assist users via emails, phone calls and/or live chat
- Identify, research, and resolve issues with HCCP Apps
- Utilize available resources that can help users get the most from their product, including macros, frequently asked questions, and technical support articles
- Exercise appropriate discretion in escalating issues
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell.
- Understanding of computer applications for information and resolution of Customer needs
- Provide accurate Customer feedback regarding products and services
- Communicate effectively with internal and external Customers and Customer support staff
- Provide assistance/support to other areas of the business
- Other duties as assigned
NOTE: Flexible working hours and overtime are required as needed.
- 3-5 years prior customer service experience, required
- Call center experience, preferred
- Technical support, preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Working knowledge of HarperCollins Christian Publishing products, as well as that of competitors, preferred
- Experience with a multi-line phone system
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent typing and 10 key skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting, preferred
- Experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One, preferred
HarperCollins Christian Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer