Group Effort of Tennessee, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Case Manager
at Group Effort of Tennessee, Inc.
Looking for an individual with knowledge of DIDD and Choices Program(s). This person must be able to articulate program values to members, family model providers, natural supports and external stakeholders. Have the technical knowledge and competence dealing with PCSP, ISP and Service Plans. This person must be organized , can file and upload documents timely and displays good time management skills.
Case File Duties:
This candidate will be responsible case management duties involving 25-30 individual supported files. Additional duties include but not limited to:
- File Management :( Maintain E-FILE )
- One/Two Home visits per month
- Assist with the oversight and compliance of community based services
- Facilitate Meetings
- Act as liaison to assist members with establishing community resources
- Can help with or conduct agency trainings
- Participating on Agency's and third party committee's
- -Monitor Medical issues and ensure appointment and follow-ups are completed.
- Conduct member observation and complete member social history
- Coordinate Meet and Greets with agency personnel and third-party stakeholders
- Coordinate discharge meeting
- Coordinate and facilitate agency transition meeting
- Complete Day of Transition process and welcome packets
- Facilitate and Coordinate agency respite request
****This person must be flexible in their availability.
SALARY RANGE: $35,000.00-$38,000.00
Skill / Requirements
Valid Driver's License.
CPR and First Aid
Pass a background check
Pass a drug scree