Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
.9 (72 hrs/pp)
- JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE
- Dispenses medication under the supervision of the RN. Receives delegated tasks by the RN. Assists residents with those activities of daily living that they are unable to perform without help, fostering at all times resident's independence and freedom of choice. All responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with the values of assisted living in a home-like setting.
- DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Wiley Creek Community Assisted Living and Independent Living programs. This includes financial operations, program development and implementation, adherence to state rules and regulations pertaining to Assisted Living and Federal Fair Housing guidelines, admission and staff supervision. Ensures operation of the program and providing the delivery of high quality services.
- High school diploma or equivalent required within one (1) year of hire.
- First Aid required within 60 days of hire.
- Must be able to pass Oregon Division of Human Services Criminal Background Check.
- Current valid Oregon Food Handler's card required within 30 days of hire.
- Communication: Effective written and oral communication skills to explain complex issues, exchange information between team members, and tactfully discuss quality issues. Ability to perform group presentations and listen to and understand complex information and ideas.
- Customer Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify complex problems, review related information, employ creativity and alternative thinking to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Time Management: Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work to complete within required time frames and to follow-up on pending issues. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in dynamic fast-paced environments and under pressure.
- Confidentiality: Knowledge of State and Federal (HIPAA) laws pertaining to confidentiality of protected health information. Ability to comply with laws and maintain confidentiality of patient information.
- Team Building: Ability to work, function and communicate on a multi-disciplinary team. Possess the knowledge and skills to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
(1 - 10% of the time)
(11 - 33% of the time)
(34 - 66% of the time)
(67 – 100% of the time)
CLIMB - STAIRS
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 40 - 60 Lbs
SQUAT Static (hold >30 sec)
KNEEL (on knees)
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 20 - 40 Lbs
LIFT (Knee to chest: 24"-54") 0 - 20 Lbs
LIFT (Waist to Eye: up to 54") 0 - 20 Lbs
LIFT (Overhead: 54" and above) 0 - 20 Lbs
CARRY 1-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
CARRY 2-handed, 20 - 40 pounds
ROTATE TRUNK Sitting
REACH - Upward
PUSH (0-20 pounds force)
PULL (0-20 pounds force)
WALK - LEVEL SURFACE
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 0 - 20 Lbs
BEND FORWARD at waist
ROTATE TRUNK Standing
REACH - Forward
MANUAL DEXTERITY Hands/wrists